My Favorite App


Hello friends, now  I want to review the Trafi app. Trafi app that allows us to make it easier to transport. No, not an online transport app, this app is more precisely the signpost app. Trafi application is also very useful if we are abroad. Because this app already exists in some big country.
This Trafi app allows us to view travel schedules from a variety of public transport. from Angkot, Metromini, Bus, Transjakarta and Comuterline. This Trafi app can make sure we get to somewhere quickly. We can also choose what types of transportation we can choose.

Use of Trafi Applications


For example I use this Trafi app to go to campus in Depok from home in Bekasi. I can see and choose whatever transportation I can take with a shorter travel time. For example I want to ride Comuterline course from home to campus. This Trafi app will tell me to go to what stasuin closest from home, take the train which majors, down where and my BOOM has arrived in Depok. This app will also allow me to choose which station is closest to my home along with the train departure time.

Excess Trafi app

Trafi application enables us to get to destination by using public transportation mode. But given the streets of Jakarta are very riweh and jammed everywhere for the accuracy of the arrival time anyway I think only Comuterline doang scheduled neatly, for Bus, Angkot, and Metromini Schedule well depending on the driver want to leave at what time and how long on the road.

Oh yes for you who are afraid the data package is exhausted, just calm Trafi is possible to work offline or can work in the absence of data packets.

The Trafi app also adds a feature report, a feature that lets us report on what's happening on the road and lets other Trafi app users know what's happening on the road. This feature I see as a plus in this application so we can avoid the incident on the road and certainly can arrive at the destination without having jammed stuck in the street. because we can look for other, safer paths.

Lack of Trafic Application 


But there are some shortcomings of this Trafi application, for now in Indonesia, Trafi Application is only charted in the city of Jakarta, maybe later there are also in various cities in Indonesia. I hope that this Trafi is also available in big cities in Indonesia.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Manajemen Layanan Sistem Informasi

Masa Depan Cemerlang Bersama Astra International

Tugas PBO 1 - Class Diagram dan Use Case Path